Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Words Are Weapons

So I was conversing with Displaced Albino and Untouchable about the sheisty set of situations that has developed at work and talking bout how I would write this amazing document to send to Human Resources and the Chief Operating Officer detailing how sheisty and discombobulated everything is and basically admonishing everyone who ever set foot in the place that was not me, DA, Untouchable, or my dearly departed soldiers who left before the crap hit the central air.

Then it hit me how good I am with words. I wish I could trust myself to believe that I could make some sort of career out of it. I wish I slowed down enough and had enough patience to deliver this craft. I have tons of blogs that I want to do, but am always scared of making it look so neat and sweet and publish ready as if someone is reading this dutifully other than Luna.

Words are great
Words are fun
I think I'm gonna
Write me some

No comments: