Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm Gay

So Black Sheep, a connoisseur in the area of homosexuality, has just deemed me gay. No momma don't cry. I have no interest in my gender in a romantic sense. Rather, because of the fact that I cannot separate emotion from physical desire, I am not a man. So I'm gay.

Looking back it makes so much sense. Right now my belt matches my shoes. Which goes with my shirt and my hat. And my matching is incessant and sometimes a problem. And I do own like 20 pairs of shoes. And I love shopping. I actually know the names of designers and prefer to look at women's clothes. (Christopher Bailey of Burberry is my favorite). I have gotten manicures and yes I do need one. I own the complete Sex & The City in the pink velvet box.

But honestly only one sword can come to the fight. And I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove women. I mean I really loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove women. Hips, lips, and fingertips. But yeah I guess in sexual matters with the opposite gender I am gay because I just too damn care much about people's feelings.

No comments: