Saturday, September 16, 2006

Why Today

So blessings I've learned more and more can come from the most unexpected sources at the most unexpected times.

So I stayed home this Sabbath day looking for Luna on a telecast from Andrews. But then I saw an orchestra. And I realized I either missed her or they were showing her at a later date. Alas the latter explanation is true and she'll probably be on next week. But i did happen to hear a pretty good sermon regarding heaven.

And when I went for my walk in the surprisingly sunny Brooklyn all I could sing was "Heaven" by BeBe & CeCe. Pedestrians looked at me quizzically from time to time. I could almost read the thoughts. Why is this guy singing in the street? Should I know who he is? Maybe I should ask for an autograph. Black guys in this neighborhood who sing might be famous. Okay all that extra stuff is my imagination running away with me.

And I took a picture with my phone without even looking. I messaged my mom and then I looked at the picture. I couldn't have imagined a sky so blue. God is wonderful. He made the sun. He made this atmosphere that makes us able to live and revel in all his goodness. Bellisimo!!!

No comments: