Friday, September 22, 2006

The Archnemesis

Well not any more but once upon a time.

So Coffee Bean's boyfriend is in town. This is the same one that she cheated on me with oh a summer ago. I must say that his existence just makes my curiosity run wild. This guy allegedly will come for my voice box if Coffee Bean ever breaks up with him. He is obsessive enough that he created her MySpace page for her. And no one other than Coffee Bean likes him. Luna met him briefly and she is the most objective and she doesn't like him. Bonsi doesn't like him. Lady Godiva, Coffee Bean's sister, has supreme distaste for him. But since he is so polarizing a figure, I feel the need to understand him. Maybe it's the psychology aspect of me that has me so interested. I mean I understand the appeal of him to Coffee Bean. She loves attention and this dude gives it to her in spades. But I wonder what drives him so hard. Was it his sickly childhood? His dyslexia? Why is he a raging atheist as opposed to so many other things? Well these are the subjects that may never be solved.

Figuring out Luna is a whole lot more rewarding

No comments: