Friday, September 08, 2006

Let's Evaluate Things

Life is pretty darn wonderful.

Let's check off the list.

1)
I woke up to a message from Luna
2) I don't work today
3) I finally located Bassline and he gave me the cogent advice I was needing
4) I am only one day removed from my last correspondence with Lady Godiva which was seriously missed
5) I'm going to a mall with the Wolf Fighter
6) The sun is shining
7) Last but certainly not least God is awesome. So amazing and beautiful and Sabbath is approaching.

Plus my miniscule job prospects seem promising, my girl Special K shouted me out in a MySpace bulletin which brings me the weirdest sense of pleasure, and Luna wrote a beautiful poem and I was the subject. Sigh. Now I even type like her.

I've decided I'm going to be more expressive with this blog like using bold, italics, and caps more often. And hyperlinking like I used to. That is if I get enough time to actually read things interesting enough to hyperlink.

Oh joy. Joy abounds in spades!!!!!!!!

No comments: