Friday, September 15, 2006

I Would Use A Luna Word But Some Don't Like It

So I'm in the middle of movie previews and I just had to get my feelings down. Life is so beautiful right now. I just talked to Luna & Lady Godiva simultaneously online (technology is off the chains). Then a train arrived as soon as i set foot on the platform. Plus I heard Peedi Peedi before I left spitting on "Long Time" by the Roots. So I was really just half dancing down the street hoping someone would notice and ask me what was up. Then I could share in all the joy!!!!!!!! Thoughts are coming so rapidly right now. Like I'm wondering why I never gave State Property more of a chance. I like Beanie, Freeway, Peedi, and even the Young Gunz. That girl with the umbrella with the bright watermelon themed tops is great. The lesbian couple walking hand in hand under an umbrella is beautiful. Everyone is so beautiful including the young brothers who boosted my ego and confirmed my authenticity before I walked in here by asking directions to a trendy store that I actually shop in. I am immersed in joy and no amount of words will suffice.

No comments: