Friday, September 29, 2006

Unexpected

So I was conversing with Luna when a very passionate knock came upon my chamber door. Upon answering, I found the chaplain and assorted male students on a prayer walk throughout the dorm. So I told Luna I would call her back and threw on a shirt.

And it felt so good just even after I told the chaplain what my prayer requests were. I felt like weight had been lifted by just admitting I needed some help. And it just got better once we started praying. Like I was kinda sleepy on the phone with Luna, but afterwards I just felt more awake and alive.

I'm always amazed at how God impresses on people to do things when they don't even realize the positive impact that they are about to have on others. But life is good. And my outlook is very positive for once. I wish I knew how it would all work out, but I'm glad that I am secure in the fact that it will

No comments: