Friday, September 29, 2006

My Mom Is Better Than Yours

So Sarabi (that's mom; remember I'm Simba people) e-mailed me yesterday about possible Mets tickets for the playoffs. I frantically fired one back hoping that the scavengers of city employees wouldn't be quick enough to take up the offer. Lo and behold, Game 1 of the Mets first playoff series in six years and yours truly will be there.

Oh I can't even believe it. I was about to go home last week just to make it to a Mets game for the only time this year but resigned myself to missing out on the rebirth, even though I made it to two games last year. But now I get to go to the postseason. How crazy is that?!?!?!?

And after my LSAT. What a present. Now I have even more resolve to kick ass on this test. I want to make the Mets experience one of the highest of the year.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

No comments: