Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Welcome To The Terrordome

I just wanted a random title. I've wanted to blog for a while but I had no real topic. Actually I think I had topics. But they're rather fleeting in my mind. Not so much has happened around these parts since I've been gone but that is usually the modus operandi around here.

Yesterday I was extra snappy at the boys for no reason. I even slowed myself down a couple of times and tried to figure out what the problem was. But the solution evaded me. Thankfully Displaced Albino was feeling weird too so maybe it was just the vibes in the building. But he stood on a chair and spun around and then he fell and busted his ass so that was great. Of course that happened at 9:30 so the kids didn't get the benefit.

I still feel kind of overwhelmed with all these relationships lately. I always want to call Luna. Then there's Bassline who happens to be there every time I call Luna. Then there's Coffee Bean & Bonsi. Plus Banana & Wolf Fighter. And it's hard because I have no urge to ever see those people mix. Bassline, Coffee Bean & Bonsi maybe but even then it would have to be short. Ahhh if that is my problem I should thank God for it.

What else is there? I want to get as much as possible before I disappear again. I need to move out the dorm. The no-cable situation plus random outbursts of noise just can't work. I like to download as I please with scheduled noise occurrences you know. I have ADD I think. Just slightly. This blog is about nothing but I keep switching to other windows.

I think I'll end here. I'll be back I'm sure

No comments: