Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Looks Like A Beautiful Morning

So I'm realizing that I'm not such a morning person. This is troubling. At the start of the summer I was able to hit the snooze about three times but rouse myself out of bed at 9. Nowadays, I do the same snooze thing but I feel groggy and stuff until like 10 or 10:30. This is not a promising development considering I need as much time as possible to study for the LSATs. Plus just think of next year when I'm actually at school. Classes will be early. I need to be able to study late and wake up early without additives to keep me going. So the task for the rest of the week is cultivating early morning wake up habits. And also studying more than I have been. (Although I did get a 166 on my practice).

Dag I actually have to check out schools and mess. I'm totally sleeping on this thing. I guess the last month has made me topsy turvy. Please Lord take away all that is holding me back from what you would have me do.

No comments: