Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh Such Is Life

So it's hate/love right now.

Pro: I am one of the coolest staff ever.
How do we know this? Because kids from all programs know my name and flock to say what up. Even day students I see for a maximum of 5 minutes a week respond to me.
Con: I am one of the coolest staff ever.
The problem with this is the fact that all the kids call on me all the freaking time. It also means I can barely ever take a break because until these new guys get comfortable and the kids trust them I gotta be on the hall to make sure the place doesn't spontaneously combust. Thank God for coffee.

Pro: Banana is in massage therapy school.
This is great because she needs test subjects for evaluations and such and I have entered her good graces enough to be one of the two that she does massage along with Wolf Fighter. So for the great price of zilch I am treated to massages that relieve tension as she increases her knowledge of the human body
Con: Banana is in massage therapy school.
The con in this is the fact that we all work at the same place which means we all get out at 10 which means that there is usually only one time she can do the massages. You guessed it after work. And right now I should be asleep in my bed getting ready to wake up again at six in the morning so I can be at work again. But after today's exhausting day, when she texted me about coming over, I sadly succumbed. It's actually where I'm blogging from now. At least I'm getting some LSAT studying done and I am getting a free massage and she is good at it.

Pro: Yo momma's on crack rock
Well this is good because it means your mom is probably always up for a good time. Going to the supermarket is never just going to the supermarket with mom. Plus all your friends' moms are jealous cause they don't understand why she stays so super thin.
Con: Yo momma's on crack rock
Well when you go to the supermarket, you never have enough money to buy food so there goes that. Plus her nose is always runny. And your friends' moms actually like take care of their responsibilities. Sadly your mom is strung out on the couch.

Pro: The LSAT is next week.
This means I am one step closer to not being stressed and applying to the next chapter of my life.
Con: The LSAT is next week
And I haven't prepared enough (though I still like my chances). Plus that just means I get to worry about what schools I will apply too. And the actual mundane elements of the application. And the application fees. And the rejection. And the worry about paying for it. And the actual schooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha. Life is good though. Now to study and wait for my turn on the table.

No comments: