Saturday, September 23, 2006

In Solemn Stillness

There are points when the human body can take no more. About 67 minutes ago, I hit that point. I just got off the phone with Luna. I was in my bed. But I couldn’t do anything. Music was playing. I felt the notion to sing along. Couldn’t do it. After that it’s all a blur. The music kept playing but I danced in and out of songs. At one point MF Doom was telling me about a raid and the next Jamie Foxx was singing about a gold digger. I was conscious to know I wasn’t in some weird MTV2 dreamland but I couldn’t act upon any of the thoughts that came to my mind occasionally. And now I am still slow. I am ultimately sluggish but I am fighting my body because I don’t want to fall asleep for two hours than be wired for another four. Especially since I have to be up tomorrow at some crack of dawn. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

No comments: