Friday, September 01, 2006

Influx of Friends

So I realized today that I am quite a social ho. Even though I bark out this only child I can handle things on my own message, whenever someone comes calling for the most menial of things, it seems as if I'm game to them. This summer saw the development of three relationships: Bassline, Three's Company (Banana & Wolf Fighter), and most of all Luna. Now I have my new friend ADD. Plus Coffee Bean & Bonsi are back in town for school. Plus there is always Untouchable. I feel like I am suddenly awash in social contacts. I'm tempted to renege on my horoscope disavowal because I'm curious if the stars predicted any of this. Or know how I should handle all this attention. Most of all I don't want to mess up what I have with Luna because that's young and fragile and the most worthwhile to continue at this point. But I also realize that I am a gregarious person that actually likes people and hanging out. What a dilemma. Lord help me cope

No comments: