Monday, October 02, 2006

If You Had 24 Hours To Live

That probably would be a good blog title for a later date but that's how the creativity is flowing this morning so deal with it.

I'm sadly beginning to believe that this whole LSAT score is an excellent predictor of how you'll do if you take it again cause I can't get past this breaking point. In one way it's comforting. Even with all the miscues and things in between my taking of the test I haven't got more stupid. But it also means that I haven't got smarter either, not naturally and not with better study habits.

I won't let it get me down though. I still believe that I will own the test. I did make it the first thing I did when I woke up. Like literally no teeth brushing. Just rise, set timer, and go. So we'll see. And regardless, I'll be in New York for a week so who am I to complain. Although the Mets game seemed to be too good to be true. Seems they're for the championship series, if they get that far. Arrrrgh

Happy thoughts though. Happy thoughts.

John 14:13-14

No comments: