Monday, October 16, 2006

Airports

I love the city of New York. I think it offers some of the best things that the world has to offer. But begrudgingly I do admit one serious downfall to our arsenal: Our airports suck.

Yes our metropolitan area is so large that we need not 1 or 2 major airports but 3, not to mention all the mid-majors we have operating. But in my travels, I have noticed that our airport game is not up to snuff. While other airports have fancy trams and immaculate shopping areas, ours just looks slapped together and traveling is a hassle. I mean we still use buses to get between terminals. Kudos to all the visitors to the city who overlook the obstacles of our airports and still venture in to enjoy all we have to offer. If they wanted to get back on a plane and fly home after being in our airport, I would totally understand

No comments: