Monday, October 09, 2006

Hair Pull

I guess that there is balance in everything. Yesterday joined the pantheon of doubles in my history of working them. And today was honestly so frustrating, I guess because I was so cocky about yesterday.

We have a lot of new staff on my side of the week, and they're all good. Sometimes, they do things that are annoying as all hell. It's hard because I've been there for a while so things that seem natural just aren't yet. And I know I just have to slow down and teach them and all that jazz. But in the midst of it, all that logical thinking is not exactly transpiring. Me and my supervisor Latte were so frustrated. It didn't help that the kids were all being pretty annoying all at the same time. It's one thing when it's one or two, but when they all are sniping at weird tones and simultaneously, the eyes get all big and googly.

It wasn't such a bad day. Like pretty minimal on holds and issues. But 10 o'clock was so deserved today

No comments: