Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Random Thoughts

Shouts to Coffee Bean who made a concerted effort to call me (that's phone card minutes kid) to see how I did on my test

People who do MySpace bulletins every time they change their page need lives

Your mother is on crack rock and I think she gave me some cause I am hyper as a mutha up in here

MS1 (fka as Lady Godiva) is fantastic. I miss her and wonder how she is really considering staying away from me for another six months

Today I saw a father walking his son to school. It was darling. Problem though. Daddy had his pant legs a little high. And the son had his high too. Now forever he'll think high pants are fashionably acceptable. Hopefully a woman will come around to correct him in time.

Do you know that 7 x7 = 49 or that 8 x 8 = 64?

Okay I really have nothing more to say. I guess I'll find some music to download

No comments: