Sunday, April 29, 2007

WIWUTS 4/29/07

On this rainy Sunday, I had the pleasure of beginning my day supervising at another program. My friend Wolf Fighter was driving a kid to the airport from her program and her supervisor called out. It was only for three hours and the boys all slept in for the most part.

As I returned to my home program, it was so cool cause my boys were just boys for most of the day. Guys actually asked us to go play catch. In a rare occurrence, there was unanimous support of the television program choice and we watched pets in silly mishaps and crotch shots on America's Funniest Home Videos. There was even a minor wind breaking competition that I finally ended, mercifully actually.

But the quote of the night was delivered by one of our more develelopmentally delayed boys. He began to get a little unfocused during the TV watching and I sent him to bed early. As he was leaving the room, he flicked the light switch off and on. When I asked him why he did it, he replied in his abnormally bass voice, "I was just checking it."

Okay maybe you had to be there. Our street smart client did inquire, "Do you know every motherfucking song?" after I began to finish a song that had been playing during a commercial.

Cool day anyway.

"I was just checking it"

"Do you know every motherfucking song?"

No comments: