Saturday, April 14, 2007

Okay This Is Surreal

Over 16 and a half hours ago, I started my day. Since that point, I have not shut my eyes longer than the requisite blink. I have made sure that 95% of the clothing I have here in Mass is clean. I have written a number of postings on the blogs. I also did some tag updating too. I did some computer maintenance until the bondage it created was unbearable. I downloaded. I did shower and eat and all that stuff. Fit in some Jeopardy and SportsCenter. Discovered new music right before my very eyes.

And no DVDs or sleep.

It's all very odd. It's kind of nice though it still is suspect. I kind of like being productive but with the freedom to decide how I will best do that. Tomorrow I might be asleep all day, but it is the Sabbath and that's what it's for. I'm gonna enjoy still being wired though. Now it's midnight though, so I think I'll languish.

No comments: