Saturday, April 28, 2007

In A Giving Mood

For some reason, I am in a very generous mood. It's not like I am some sort of miser on the regular. I think most people who regularly interact with me would say that I am a giving person. Today, though, I feel even more giving. There is too much to enjoy for me to keep it to myself. I honestly just want to share.

The good feeling one gets from giving is amazing. And I'm not talking about the ego boost from helping somebody else. In moderation, I guess that's fine, but there's just a natural good feeling linked with the act ogf giving, regardless if the act is appreciated or not. I honestly enjoy the times when I help out or give and the recipient is unaware of the help or at least the person who provided it. I do need to hear the appreciation every once in a while but too much makes me uncomfortable.

Why I am this way, I do not know. I shall sally forth however.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about helping give to my cell phone bill fund! that is a gift we could all appreciate!