Thursday, April 26, 2007

What I Took From The Cookie Jar

As I have mentioned before, I am a packrat, whether of emotions or actual things. In the process of straightening up, I rediscovered some fortunes from some fortune cookies I had eaten the other day. Now I save my fortunes because once upon a time I had the creative idea to make like a collage of all the saved fortunes. My own little piece of kitschy homemade art to take with me wherever I roamed. I even thought it could be like a series of periods in my life. Needless to say, there are a bunch on my dresser in addition to the empty blank CD case that's half full of them as well.

These three fortunes were pretty special though because the message taken together could be very interesting. The night I read them I was kind of spooked but I threw them off to the side away from all the other fortunes.

Now first one said, "Soon life will become more interesting." Okaaaaay. I'm going to be optimistic about that. But the next one said, "Enjoy yourself while you can." Yeah not so settled down now. Remember this is late at night and I am kinda sleepy. Then finally, the coup de grace, "School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside."

Just eerie. Eerie.

No comments: