Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Trying To Cut Down On Superlatives

Let's evaluate the situation.

- In one minute, my bank account will return to the land of triple digits. Its return will be longer as well due to my pick up of overtime and a lovely fake holiday that Masachusetts created so that I can claim it as extra pay.

- I watched my second straight day of Champions' League Soccer. (Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, and Didier Drogba are crazy)

- Although I had to staff a child who is a mentally draining (and occasionally physically as well) for the second or third or fourth straight day, it was manageable because his family came and also because he wasn't too disruptive today.

- Staff meeting was actually enjoyable at points

- A new supervisor gave me a very nice compliment in front of some of the boys.

- I am done with work for the week

- I am done with work for the week

- Yeah I am done with work for the week

- I am fine as hell

- I have tentative plans to do social experiments on unexpecting car salesmen

- Mocha Latte is always in full effect

- Finally, I opened my thin envelope (read: rejection) from George Washington Law School in DC (my preferred location) but found a card encouraging me to be part of the wait list which is great considering it is a top 25 school.

After the analysis, this must be marked as one of the best Wednesdays ever.

I wish I could celebrate more but I celebrate in honor of Mocha, who as supervisor today was involved in I believe eight (8) holds. His XBox 360 is still out of commission as well and if it had a profile on MySpace it would kick Tom's ass out of the top spot. So I pour some liquor on the concretefor the system. And I also send out all my good vibes to Mocha.

It's a good day. God be praised.

No comments: