Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Is That Seriously Happening Right There?

Currently I am having fulfilling conversations online with two wonderful young women, Lady Godiva and Jive Turkey. But as I turn my head to the right, the young lad to my left is having the most immature illicit conversation with Lord knows who online.

Some of the dialogue so far (spelling unedited):

He: so how do you like it
She: well when i masterbate i usually start off slow and end up real fast
S: until i cum on my finders
H: k just like that then
H: il give it to u
H: i wanna see u tomorrow babygurl
H: damn babygurl i wanna give u what u need
S: omg i need ur big dick inside me

And so on and so forth. There's even more silliness in this conversation. It's hilarious how he keeps re-reading the old parts waiting for a reply to his latest response. Oh man. Is this some sad shit right here.

No comments: