Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Deep In The Abyss

So I was making a CD for Special K for her last day at work and I realized that I have a lot of music on my computer. Then I realized that I haven't listened to most of it. So as I was scrolling through looking for the best choices, I would play random tracks that piqued my interest. And wow I found some gems. I found some that weren't so phenomenal but still listenable. But it's just great finding new tracks that might be life-altering. Yes it is that deep cause that's how deep I want it to be. Everything is life altering even though the alteration might be miniscule in the grand scheme of things.

Music Music Music

Umm and also here is the rhyme I am thinking of sharing with my boys at work that wanted me to rhyme on their track

When we coming through your section
You know all the people be checkin
For the one that's on the mic
It's Adam Carnegie
For some reason cats be messin
Always try games and testin
But you know I'm rolling with
Double Chocolate and Little T

No comments: