Friday, August 04, 2006

Dreams

So this morning I actually remembered my visions during th eperiod of Rapid Eye Movement

1) Some kids in the dorm stole my DVD's and they had peculiar names like "Death Something or Other." They were so action movies I wouldn't have been into but I was surprisingly adamant and stern that I had to have them back

2) I was having a very congenial conversation with my ex Posh in my old apartment. Oddly a door that I recognized from work was there as well.

3) I was having a particularly fun interaction with Lady Godiva and Coffee Bean's older brother which is odd cause I haven't talked to him in about umm let me see a year.

Well that's all. No nightmares. Maybe my brain is telling me people are okay and that I should stand up for myself and have fun. Who knows

No comments: