Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Movement

So what's life like?

My co-workers like me.

My kids like me.

Numerous friends and acquaintances like me.

It's hot outside.

I text too much.

I'm in the process of moving.

The director of children's services at my job would like to speak with me probably about convincing me to stay because all the staff are leaving at once.

It's hot like honestly.

I really like writing.

I really like being clever.

I really like interacting with people.

I like self-affirmation.

Dr. Ninon P. Amertil (Of the "Free Yourself" doctrine) is a saint and a wonderful model for life.

Packing sucks.

I hope I get to talk to someone tonight.

I can't believe I just revealed that in a blog.

I had an idea to do a TV show based loosely on my three favorite co-workers and me living together. But it would probably only be funny to me.

There is something else I could be doing.

I end here.

Psych

No comments: