Saturday, July 29, 2006

Maturity

Today I've experienced both extremes of the spectrum of this quality. For one I did not really awaken till 2:30 in the afternoon. And I have postponed doing anything of any productivity till well I haven't done anything yet. But I also had a talk with Coffee Bean for about an hour, our longest dialogue in quite some time. I feel though that I exhibited maturity naturally for the first time in a while and I am proud of it. It's a serious thing to realize that you love someone and there's nothing you can really do about it.

I've also decided that I will declare a time period where all the music I voluntarily listen to will be of a religious ilk. I say this because I've been watching the Boondocks for all my awake hours. But when I put on some Tonex I just got this jolt of God's goodness and I remembered how awesome he is. So there will be a time where I test my mood and everything. I find that I have been giving myself assignments so as not to make this blog boring like anybody reads it. Or maybe I don't want life to be boring. Or I just want to see what life is. Either way it should be informative.

No comments: