Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Astro Update: Romance

So yesterday was supposed to be my best day for romance and also a day I was supposed to keep my thoughts to myself. I totally forgot. Was an invitation from Banana for her friend to pick me up a missed opportunity? Should I have used more persuasive words with Coffee Bean? When Special K said she smelled like me was there some clever response that I could have made? I think in that case my more bawdy thoughts were best kept to myself. And romance at this point is something I really should have no interest in. After talking with Lady Godiva (the amazing the talented) I have realized just how broken I am. It's amazing that the shortest and most immature of my relationships is the one that has wounded me the deepest. I honestly pine for that girl but I am slowly coming to realize that this is seriously unhealthy. She doesn't care about me at all. I'm just a repository for her boredom and frustrations. It kills me. I think I've died a thousand deaths in the past 3 months. The stars so far are having a losing battle of all this mess.

No comments: