Thursday, July 27, 2006

Welcome To The Show

My life is a series of motion pictures I've decided.

Lady Godiva and I are collaborating on a screenplay amongst other things. I think we have mutually agreed to the title "Smirk" though nothing's in stone yet. I have to figure out how to work in a new element to the screenplay: the idea that one person is awake for 12 hours to contemplate a very interesting proposition fraught with potential exuberantly high levels of despair and happiness while the person who actually suggested it gets to go to sleep and will probably never think of it again. Difficult I know.

In the other TV show, me and Bassline once again had an extended outing centered on food and we went from our usual women talks to those of politics to women in politics to the idea of focus groups for pick up lines ( I have a clever one involving a cell phone).

The soundtrack includes McCoy Tyner is all I know. Peace out homies.

No comments: