Sunday, July 23, 2006

24/7

I realized that I am about to be 24 years old and 7 months

And I am quite a unique and interesting individual. Witty, charming, caring, intelligent.

I randomly scream and jump around. Most times I do silent screams so as not to bring attention to myself. The exubearance is there nonetheless. And a lot of the time I wonder why I forget that exuberance and happiness. So this is an attempt to catalog it. There's no way I could ever portray everything that goes on up there in the cranium. I wish I had a thought recorder cause the spurts are so random.

There's so much going on in my head. But I know ultimately I really am happy and it's also a matter of choosing to be.

I could stand to put some more weight on my frame but that's a small matter in the grand scheme of things.

But God is so good. And he's kept me so far for some reason. I'm just praying I keep moving in the right direction with his help.

No comments: