Sunday, July 23, 2006

Astro Update: Focused

So I totally forgot that yesterday was supposed to be a day of focus. I really need to find that book again cause I don't actually remember what type of focus I was supposed to have. Was it just a general focus? Love? Career? Who knows?

All I know is that yesterday was a good day. I was focused in prayer. And I didn't scurry away from going to the altar call like I often do.

I wonder if the power of the stars rests in how much weight you give them in the first place. Like did I unconsciously slip into depression just because I read that I was supposed to be in a funk that I am supposedly coming out of tomorrow? Will I make a serious attempt to be "playful" just cause it's in the back of my mind?

Can the horoscopes really be a method through which God can speak to you?

These are the questions that have really been prompted in my mind. I hope I get answers soon.

No comments: