Monday, July 24, 2006

At Least The Sex Was Good

So said Drizzle during our late night/morning conversation. I don't know why that was so pleasing or that even now I'm still getting a sustained chuckle out of it. Am I wrong to be proud of such a statement as I am trying to successfully retire my phallus until (if) the Lord sends a suitable candidate to be my wife? Most likely.

I still take pride in it. Once my libido rises, it is quite the beast. So I'm proud of the fact that I brought pleasure to someone else in that realm. I always know that it is easy for me to get off. If you hug me the right way, I achieve a state of tumescence that few can match. My dedication to the satisfaction of my partner is so high that most times I don't even get off because I'm so distracted trying to make her happy. I hope I can maintain that devotion in case a wife comes along (no pun intended). Until then, I reside happy in the fact that one person thought I was a worthwhile mate.

No comments: