Friday, July 07, 2006

Natural

I think I might have a natural high. I have not eaten anything all day and still I feel as though I can dance and sing and do whatever. Maybe that life-enjoyer comment about my birthday is true, totally throwing a wrench in debunking the stars' theory. Lately I find myself just smiling without any sort of impulse. Even laughing to myself for no apparent reason. Most of the time I enjoy it but for brief moments I question if I am okay. Like maybe this is just the first step into some serious mental illness. That would be pretty unfortunate since I actually seem to be assembling my life into something that doesn't resemble a barren wasteland of unfulfilled potential. I think instead of looking for a job I'll find out if I can be the subject of a clinical study at Harvard or something

No comments: