Friday, July 07, 2006

Astro Update: Chickens, 4th - 28th

So that chicken thing. If it was the whole chill thing with Banana, then I guess I should have counted the chickens because i chilled with her every night this week. Tonight will probably be my first night sans Banana. But that's all it is. She made it clear she's not ready for a relationship. Even though I was starting to develop minor low grade feelings, I realize that I'm not in a relationship ready mode either. Funny that even though I've pretty much abandoned God in the last week, he still keeps setting me up so that I don't mess up my path.

The July 4th - 28th aspect of these predictions is quite a doozy because 1) That's a pretty big time period and 2) There is a lot of stuff in the prediction. First of all there were supposedly relationship issues last month that have loose ends that should be tied up by the end of this period. Maybe that self-unaware trait is coming through but I'm not aware of any relationship issues. The focus is on interpersonal communication and love. That could be true becasue I have been texting Banana like a bandit and I got an unexpected text from Drizzle last night which was followed by an hour long phone call. This is the first correspondence we've had since our mutual friend's wedding in January. To take a word from another part of the prediction, it was refreshing. It was nice to talk to somebody that I had forgotten it was a great joy to talk to. She noticed when my "hmmm"s were pregnant and used the same word. Such a beautiful girl. If only I wasn't so scared when I had her, I might be in a completely different place.

Whoa this is becoming a totally different post than what it was intended. Coffee Bean and I finally connected but so far its been a grand total of like 30 minutes. She sounds well but exhausted. Still I guess it is premature seeing that today is only the 7th. I eagerly anticipate this Super Nova Day on Monday. Even though I know nothing special will happen, it would be nice to think I could be a super hero for a day and see no wrong come my way.

Whatever

No comments: