Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sunshine Chronicles #5

Some quick shots:
  • I'm halfway decent at this psych thing. My godbrother asked me what I thought of his relationship after about 24 hours of viewing the whole thing and I told him to cut the girl loose. And with each one of my reasons, like the fact that he secretly might never want to get married and the fact that she's not on his level, he nodded his head in agreement. Furthermore, his boy who was with us concurred with my assessment.
  • I love Home Depot. As I was in the store, it continued the growing urge to do something. I was discussing with Mira later how cool it would be to like gut a house or rebuild it. Though I've never worked heavy duty with tools, I think it would be another extension of creativity. And another way to reclaim some sort of spirit of masculinity. I think I've been reading too much GQ
  • My godbrother suggested going to the Super Bowl but after research we realized that was stupid. But 2009 is in Tampa and since he lives there, that sounds more realisitic. But I did find out there is a Giants/Patriots game in New Jersey on my birthday and Stevie Wonder is going to be in Boston on a non-work day. Intriguing.

No comments: