Saturday, December 16, 2006

Moving Day

So at the break of dawn I was up today doing all the things I should have done last night when I chose the early night in. First I put everything in garbage bags for easy moving. Sectioned things off for easier distribution. Finally cleaned the place to the best of my ability (sadly, the blood stain is still visible. Glad I did not leave a forwarding address). And as I was playing Jesus music, Banana called to say that she would be there in 10 minutes. Guess I would need to put a shirt on.

So 25 minutes of sweaty stair running & stuffing + 20 minutes of driving + 15 minutes of unpacking to basement + 1 hour excursion to purchase phone & things for Banana + 20 minutes of bag moving and mattress filling + 45 minute grocery shopping trip + 15 minutes unpacking some more = Details is in the building. Now if we can just get the internet working it would be a dream.

No comments: