Monday, December 11, 2006

Hip Hop Brings Even Troubled Children Together

So a couple weeks back I brought some music into work to listen to in the office and left it on the computer so that me and my boy Latte could listen to it as we did supervisory things in the office. One of our boys is a little too familiar with the staff office and I guess he wandered in and heard it. (Thank God it was the clean version). So it was underground hip-hop and he expressed an interest in it. You know I brought him a CD the next day.

So now he goes around saying that the songs are in his head and even saying that underground is so much better than mainstream. Even 12-year olds with issues know that the music is superior. And get this. A kid he was having major issues with heard the CD and was vibing to it and now they're cool.

Hip-hop is so damn powerful people

Update: Those boys are now roommates whereas two weeks ago they couldn't eat dinner together.

No comments: