Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Walking: The Underappreciated Art

Now I have spent some extensive time in the city over the past couple of days and now that I am acclimated to a level that I am comfortable with I can speak at length about what I've noticed: Walking is an art form that is very overlooked .

Oh young ladies of the city. Here my cry. I am totally in favor of your short skirts and the crazy heels that you would like to wear with them to enhance your profile. However if you cannot walk in the heels correctly, please you hurt yourself more than you harm. Literally, a walk can make a man look. Some women walk so well that they really aren't exhibiting that much but the crispness, sass, and some intangible quality all combine to make her attractive, at least for the moment.

If I knew how to teach it I would. Even that dude on Top Model seems to have issues and he's a professional. But really maybe in the next No Child Left Behind Act some block grant money can be set aside for walking classes for young ladies. It's getting to the level where its a threat to national security. One of our main exports in America has been the presumed quality of hotness. Are we gonna lose that edge to Eastern Europe.

I say no. Join the battle people. A war is waging.

No comments: