Friday, June 02, 2006

God Is Like So Awesome

So in the past hour I have had a financial awakening that has left me even more broke than I originally thought. Furthermore, I can't seem to find important papers that are essential for life in America. And I just found out that one of the positions that I applied for has already been filled.

But oddly enough before any of it ever happened "Count It All Joy" by BeBe & CeCe Winans was in my head. That little tune was something that just helped me not do major flips on the main street of this little hamlet. Instead of busting a vein, I thought calmly. Yes I am not in the best circumstances but I'm also not in the worst. Plus it teaches me to be more frugal and aware of my situation.

God keeps on keeping me. I don't know why but I'm sure glad for Him. Thank you God.

No comments: