Monday, June 05, 2006

Great Day

When skies were dark
Came Noah's Ark
Amen
When lions roared
Came Daniel's den
Amen
God bless those who pray
And on judgment day
If you believe ye will receive
Amen

When you're down and out
Lift up your head and shout
It's gonna be a great day
Angels in the sky
Promise that bye and bye
There's gonna be a great day
Gabriel will warn
Some early morn
You'll hear his horn rootin' tootin'
It's not far away
Hold up your head and say
There's gonna be a great day
- Sarah Vaughan "Great Day"

The Lord answers prayers before you even pray them. I saw my landlord, my father, and my pastor in the space of an hour and with each experience I had to thank Him. Dad was in good spirits. Pastor prayed an awesome prayer. Plus I saw my grandfather which is always a blessing. And the cherry that started the day was that I got an unexpected call from none other than Coffee Bean.

No matter how tired you may feel. How discouraged and unsure you can get man oh man Jesus can still come through. You just gotta believe. Maybe that's why I'm a Mets fan since we share the same motto.

Whooooooooooooooo! Great Day!

No comments: