Monday, June 19, 2006

Frickin A

So today I'm back in that manic area that has been more prevalent in recent weeks. Yes it was me dancing and shaking and pantomiming lyrics in the mirror. Yes it was me doing silent screams and singing Moon River on my way to pick up my fish and chips. I had an awesome return to work yesterday, even though I did spend a considerable amount of time holed up with four boys after dinner but that even proved less problematic than usual. My verbal and physical skills were found intact, which was very gratifying. I wasn't even out of breath like I have been more lately.

Anyhow, I have been backsliding as of late, reveling in things that are not exactly the most savory. But today, I finally smacked myself up the proverbial head and cracked open the Good Book. Today He led me to Daniel and I read about the astuteness of the young Jewish nobles in the face of amazing pressure. I hope I can be as solid in my moral gorunding one day. RIght now I just have to thank God for giving me another chance even though so many of my actions just encourage distance. And He is so awesome. So very very awesome. In ways I can't even begin to fathom

No comments: