Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It Might Seem Redundant

...but you can't convince me that God isn't great.

This new wake up and pray and study thing is working wonders. And to think He wanted me to do that the whole time. Where would I be had I followed through on his original plan way back then?

I have no real Bible study plan. I literally pray, ask God to guide me to the part He wants me to read, open my eyes and the Book and go. Today was no exception. He led me to Lamentations 3, a section I actually borrowed from to form the Senior Litany for two years ago. And now the words are even truer and more real to me. God is so amazing!

I really had to slow down when I was combing my hair because tears were coming to my eyes at the steady realization of how good He's been. I probably don't even totally fathom it. But I'm happy nonetheless.

“ Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. ”- Romans 12:12

No comments: