Friday, May 26, 2006

Drug Running

This evening my CMU co-founder and Chancellor Bassline found himself in somewhat of a predicament with a lovely young lady he has been talking to. Quick summary: They have been talking for about 2 weeks. She is a nurse.

Now Bassline was talking to me when he got the call, 15 minutes earlier than he expected. So already he's dreading it because he was having his me/man/pizza time and now it was prematurely cut short. He's also dreading it because of her schedule since she gets out no earlier than 11:00 p.m. Then she informs him that she needs to go to CVS.

Now at this stage of the game there are few things that a girl can take a guy to CVS for. Movie snacks and allergy medication are the only ones I find acceptable. But my irie senses were tingling and I had the sinking suspicion that it was for feminine hygiene products.

20 minutes later, he called me to confirm my suspicion. Children drug running is a serious commitment and not one to be undertaken in an early stage of a relationship. Be careful

No comments: