Thursday, March 22, 2007

Say Word

So I was checking out Okayplayer the other day to see what was good and realized that they had switched to the blog format, with a whole huge redesign. As I read the entries to learn of our new posters, I was highly encouraged. They seemed engaging and funny and knowledgeable and passionate.

I liked one of the posters writing more than the other. He seemed funnier so I happened to check out some of the other work he did around the internet. This morning I went back to the page since I never finished (or started) the new writing I found. But now I have come to the realization that I may have found my long lost brother

1) His site name is The Assimilated Negro. Umm, hello? I'm an assimilated Negro.

2) Another one of his blogs is The Mets Are Better Than Sex. Ummm what?

So a black guy into good music and being funny that loves the Mets. Excuse me someone has stolen my identity. Or maybe those are just the illest characteristics you could find in someone.

No comments: