Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Breeze Is Blowing

ever flowing. Okay I'll stop rhyming.

It is a beautiful Sabbath day. I am blogging live from Hanson Place, though I am in Fitchburg. Thank You Lord for internet and streaming media. My former teacher and I thought future mother in law just sang during the service. Took me back. Feels good.

Before that and now again, I am playing my music over the more tedious parts of the service, though I want to take part in the hymns. But the announcements about the basketball team I could skip.

Oh she's singing again. "The Holy City" What a difficult song. Sometimes she overextends herself. She makes up for it in passion and sincerity though. And isn't that all that God asks? Passion, sincerity in our love for Him. It's all pretty simple.

Now back to your Sabbath rituals. And get off MySpace for goodness sakes.

No comments: