Thursday, March 29, 2007

Foul Wench

Oh do not worry. The wench is not real. Just figurative. And this is not Sallie Mae (she's a contemptible shrew). It is actually Sleep. That's right, Sleep. The very thing that made me so tall. I never seem to get enough of it, but it has made me miss so much. Add Justin Timberlake to the list.

It didn't help that I was up until wrong hours of the morning. But I did secure the wake up call. And I was up. The problem is that I went back down hard. Too hard. And now I have mean text messages and hung up phones from Luna (Thanks for the mature response by the way). She has the right to and I deserve it.

I could say I saved cash. I could say maybe I needed the sleep. Maybe I avoided a horrific car crash. But I disappointed someone once again. And I missed out on a good time.

At least it's sunny outside

No comments: