Friday, March 23, 2007

Guten Tag

Yeah I'm up early this morning. Why? Who knows? I've stopped asking my body questions at this point. I'm sure with some diligence, I could have been back asleep but for some reason I don't feel like it. How often do you wake up on your own at 8 in the morning? Something feels special about it, so I won't waste it.

I also think I might have been reacting to a dream. I woke up this morning trying to figure out from which friend I heard that they had made a meager investment and turned back big dividends. Something along the lines of within my grasp and turned into $12,000. That $12,000 is the only concrete thing I can pull from the dream. A friend or acquaintance made big loot. I was about to holla at people like it really happened.

Now let's look at the dream dissection. Just before I fell asleep, I was talking to Socrates and then Posh about assorted characters in our lives growing up. On the back of my mind are my many financial obligations. Wow that was simple enough.

Anyway, I'm not sure what to do with myself. Possibly moving loads of new music to my anally catalogued folders so I can actually listen to it. Clearing out the 200+ e-mails in my inbox. Finishing blogs that I have only started. Making this list is making me depressed. Let's just do the damn thing already.

No comments: