Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mysterious Ways

So I missed Timberlake and upset Luna (who has seemed to adjust).

But the day hasn't been a total waste. I did talk to Posh. I've stayed away from MySpace. Worked out how to get photos on to my iPod. Went for a run. Oh that was so great. And I wasn't at top form cause it's been so long. But I want to do it again and again. I'm so glad it's finally getting warm. I really think that spring is my favorite season.

And I realized that though my conversation went too long last night, it helped me realize that my creativity has been nascent for far too long. It started with some riffs over the shuffle's choice of tones. Then I remembered pretty complete songs I wrote. I got upset when I couldn't remember the lines for one. But today I remembered them. It felt good. I want to write again.

Also, I replied to a query regarding last night's shift and my program director complimented the good decision making. Can I get some chainsaw action on that?

I also received word of my first complete law school application. Finally all the minutiae that slowed me down is ending. Now the nerve wracking fear can begin. I was scared it would never come. I have the sinking suspicion everyone will say no. I'm not sure how ludicrous I am being. I am just so scatterbrained on paper. But I know how intelligent and talented I am. And also how much I am willing to work so that I reach my full potential. All I can do is pray and thank God for all He's done and have faith in His will for my life.

No comments: