Thursday, November 30, 2006

Breaking Point

It happened as I held the door to a cool down as one of the cutest little boys screamed about how homesick he is and how badly he wants to leave the program. I didn't cry, but my optic nerve started to feel the pressure that accompanies tears. I just had to put my head down. I couldn't talk any more.

It makes sense that it happened on the last day of the month. There were only 5 days in November that I did not staff those children. And I think the Lord changed the shift pick up policy to just stop me from working. And I graciously accept it.

It's time. I'm burning myself up. And today I really started to realize how deep these law school applications are. Plus I need to get myself set up to move. And my spiritual life is in shambles. I have to slow down. I drowned myself in their problems and created another one for myself.

All is not lost though. Life will continue. I will succeed.

That is all

No comments: