Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Know I Use Superlatives A Lot

But this had to be one of the best days ever. (You know I started to think about it. Maybe I should just categorize my days in some sort of hierarchy. Cause they can't all be the best day ever. And it seems that some days are all equally fantastic that it would be difficult to rank.)

First Luna came and we gallivanted around the city. Took her to Brooklyn, ate some Indian. Showed her Chinatown and Soho. Dessert in the West Village. And she left me again. For another month. But the 6 hours was splendid and the rest is between me and her so boo to you.

Then I bought an iPod. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ambled about Penn Station and then Nitro came through and we went to the opera to see Il Barbiere di Siviglia (The Barber of Seville) over at the Met. I felt bad cause I looked shabby but then I got there and saw much more shabby patrons. Me and Nitro played the Melanin Game (How many minorities are at this elite cultural event? Asians do not count because they skew the numbers. Final count was like 6). Oh yeah the opera was pretty darn good. The tenor had a great voice but me and Nitro agreed he was too short. The barber was excellent. Man everyone was excellent.

And I even had a great voice mail from the one and only Socrates and that made me smile. Now a most fantastic slumber awaits before I head to my young rapscallions tomorrow.

No comments: